Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Quick Post on Hitchcock
After I posted on Amazon.com about my search on that Hitchcock Episode a woman emailed me and said she had it and that she would copy it to a tape and send it too. Sweet! I'm pretty, pretty positive that it's the same episode, we described it back and forth to each other, so I'm taking a chance.

Back to the grind tommorow (sigh) but at least we get paid next week. That's about all I have to say today, I'm tired and I'm going to take a bath, watch some TV and chill. Hope you get to do the same.

Eerie that tommorow is September 11th. Five year's it's been. Amazing and terrible all at the same time.

Have a Mild Monday everyone.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:35 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    You have a mild Monday too!! :)

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    how nice of the lady to copy the movie and send it to you!!

    Have a great Monday GG!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I love the movie the birds great flick!

    New tv season starts tonight woohoo! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1