Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Everybody's working for the weekend
Yesterday was a nice day (helped that it was Friday!), though I made some more mistakes that I managed to find and clean up on my own before anyone found out about them. Whew! I don't have the attention to detail for this job. Lol.

Sadly, "Apolo" didn't come back, but the printer was acting up BIG TIME! He said if it kept doing it they'd have to see about replacing it. That printer really needs to be replaced, so now I have an excuse to see him agan. Swoon.

I went to Panda Express again and it made me sick. I was sick all night, I think it's time to take a break from Panda. Yuck.

I'm still a bit queasy, so I think I'll stay home today, though I need to go the post office and Target. I'm not feeling up to it. I'll be around to check out you guys soon.

See you on the flipside! And thanks for the comments in my last post. Tee hee, they made me laugh.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:17 AM  
5 commentst:
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL I have an idea for the printer - throw it out the window and then the guy will come back quicker. Just make sure there are no people or animals on the sidewalk before you throw it, ok? :P

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    stay away from Panda Express!!

    Have fun at Target!! I need to find one close to me cause I love them!!!

    You are smokin hot lookin today!!! ;)

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger L said…

    Catch you on the flip side chocolates is my sons new fav saying.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    HDD- glad those three minutes are up! =D

    Gareth-- Interesting, but then he'd think I was crazy. Er, crazier.

    Beady--Yes, Panda = Evil. I loooooove Target!

    Lori--That popped in my head at the end of my post. hee.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger QUASAR9 said…

    Yep, I'm a buffy fan
    Angel too...
    Count me in!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1