Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Break Out!
I've been watching Prison Break and it's been very good. The gang is out of prison and on the run. I asked my sister would she go to prison to break me out, she said no. LOL. she said she wouldn't have a smart enough plan to do it.

If you could think up a master plan like Michael, what person would you go to prison to break out and would you be willing to go through all that to get them out of jail if they were on death row, like Linc was? That's my question of the day.

Also, the barbeque went well, but the fire died and I couldn't finish the ribs that my mom wanted, it was too late and dark to start the fire over. :(

One more thing, I was reading in a little newspaper today that more and more people talk in abbreviations, like actually saying 'LOL' for Laugh Out Loud, OMG for Oh, my God, and ridic for Ridiculous. Isn't that ridiculous? I can't imagine saying OMG in a conversation. Though, I have thought LOL in my head a few times.

Still, I think that's going kinda far. I can by 'later' for see you later and even something cute, like TTFN, Ta-ta for now, if it were your trademark, as in, something you always say when you leave, not just because it's easier or faster to say than 'Good-bye'. What do you think?

TTFN!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:36 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    A lot of times when I am on the phone I say later instead of goodbye but to say OMG instead of Oh My God, I don't think so.

    Now about our avatars LOL I had my hair fixed liked yours then changed my mind. Great minds think alike. :)

    Come bbq for me!! Please!!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Just ridic, ppl would elect 2 use abbrv. rather then say'g the word. I would never type like that. :)

    I don't watch prison break! Maybe I should start?!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    that's an interesting thought that you through out there and i can't remember once i have used an abbreviation in a conversation..i think it would stand out like a purple eleghant in a white room (love the imagery i'm sure, lol).

    i haven't yet seen that show, but it does honestly look good..i always missed it mind you..

    sorry that the barbecue didn't go perfect, but seldom does anything anyways. the important thing is that you had fun, good food and nice company.

    hope work is well.

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I dont watch Prison break but that is an interesting question...would I break someone out of prison.....hmm..I guess it would depend why they were in there......if they were in there for murder or rape...no way. but if they only did a bank robbery and they were really good lookin I might bake them a cake with a steel file in it. LMAOOOOO

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1