Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Olympic Fever
Now, you know I'm a fan of Apolo Anton Ohno, right? Anyway, recently I discovered a friend online and a friend in real life who are fans and who are also planning on going to the Winter Olympics in Canada! SWEEEEEEET! So, we've been chatting online through email and whatnot and even though I found some online forums and sites where I can get my Ohno fix, it's nothing like befriending some people who I actually might be able to go to the Games with. Very cool.

However, I seriously doubt that Apolo will be competing and we've talked about that, but still want to go. Apolo will be with us in spirit. LOL. I've read so much about him and looked at so much footage and read so many interviews I feel like I know him. I think that's how stalkers get all mixed up and deadly, so I better move on.

Friday was a good day at work. It was a nice lead into the weekend. I had lunch with my usual friends but another girl that used to work there joined us and she was so cool. We're all Sagittarius' So we think that's cool and why we all get along so well. heh.

Okay, gotta go. I told my mom I'd Barbecue for her, so now I put my foot in my mouth, she's gonna be expecting something. lol. I talk to much.

See you guys soon, Have a good weekend!

Oh and to Beads, Stay off your feet. ;)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:06 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I don't get into the Winter olympics, I hope you don't disown me as a blogger bud. I prefer the summer games more exciting sports there.

    Glad work is going better! :) hang in there

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Got any bbq left over?? I am hungry!! LOL :)

    How about a picture of Apolo!! :)

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    some good bbq chicken sounds delicious!!!! so what did you make for Mom?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1