Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Chill Out
I just had to wish everyone a nice weekend. I will try to enjoy mine, but the work waiting for me at work keeps looming. I felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown today, it was like someone dumped a bucked of papers over my head. They just won't stop coming and I can only work so fast.

I'm still working on August stuff and it's now Sept. With Sept stuff coming in. I feel like crying. Even worse, a friend of mine got fired yesterday. She was there four months. That shitty firm. I don't know why they hire these new people and give them so much IMPORTANT work and so little training and expect them to become experts with no mistakes. They're assholes for that.

Anyway, I am so tired, I was up at 5am because I went to work early, and it didn't make a bit of difference. I'm still behind. I can't catch up. Did I say I feel like crying? This is why people go the office and shoot everyone. Ugh.

My grandma's birthday is tommorow, she's 101. Can you believe that? And she still won't slow down, always has to be doing something, which is bad because she keeps falling down.

I gave the young homeless couple that sits outside of Sears some money and some cat food for their kitten. That kitten is allways sleeping, I hope she's not unconcious from malnutrition. heh.

Again, enjoy the weekend! I'm gonna try and get some sleep!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:32 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i'm sorry that work is so overwhelming and that the ones in charge don't do a better job themselves in setting up their new employees. i'm sorry your friend got fired, she must feel awful with little comfort that it probably wasn't her fault.

    congratulations of your grandma's bday. she is obviously a very strong lady and i am sure you got some of those genes. may she have a wonderful and happy bday along with the family to accompany such a joyful day.

    i hope you sleep soundly and rest your overworked mind and body.

     
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy birthday grandma, hehehehe :)
    I like your jim jams lol.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    ooh GG sorry to hear about your friend getting fired and them over whelming you. Makes me agravated. WHY do companies do that to their employees??

    Happy Happy Birthday to your grandma. WOW 101!!

    You are a special person GG!! Don't ever forget that. Not everyone would do what you did. Let alone remember they have a kitty and it is homeless too.

    You have nice relaxing weekend.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger L said…

    Happy birtday to you grandma 101 Wow that is something.
    Get some rest and have a wonderful weekend! ;)

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Happy birthday to your Grandmother!!!

    You are so kind to leave food for the kitten! God bless you.

    Im sorry the job is making you so stressed....you dont need to be in a job like that. It doesnt sound as though that company appreciates its employees, and many of them dont anymore. If I was you I wouldnt go back...you will find something else. Its not right that you are so upset everyday. Damn companies care less about their people. Its so unfair.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1