Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
What's the what?
I actually have nothing to blog about, but I wanted to blog. Today started out pretty decent at work, then I messed up something, I put the wrong trial date and the client called up about it. Ugh! Parts of this job is such a pain in the ass! One of the attorney's got mad. Whatever. I hate this shit.

I wanted to see Justin Timberlake last night. He was at the House of Blues, but I was not going to try and spend that money and go see him. I don't have that kind of disposable income now. But I'm a JT fan, I groove to Sexy Back. hee.

Has anyone been watching "Prison Break? Michael is so HOT! I can't believe T-bag is going to try and have his hand reattached. And what idiots Sucre and C-Note are to think they can go home and see their honey's without SWAT descending on them like the Wrath of God. Please. I'm looking forward to Michael and Linc ditching them.

Also, what is up with that detective studying Michael's tatoo? He thinks he's Mulder. No way he's getting those clues so fast. I don't buy it.

I miss you guys, I'll be around soon!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:09 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger L said…

    I love that song sexyback.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I like Justin Timberlake too......I think Cameron Diaz keeps him pretty busy ;))

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I think Justin is the next to come out from Nsync!

    Prison Break, I don't watch it but my best friend does she loves it

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    I am funny when it comes to shows like Prison Break if I miss the first episodes I refuse to watch them till they start the reruns over.
    Have a great weekend.
    xoxoxoxo

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    oh yeah yummmm Justin!!! ;)

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said…

    Every time I watch King of Queens where Carrie works in a law firm, I think of you. Sorry about the wrong trial date. I could not put up with angry lawyers.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hey GG!!
    Happy Weekend. when you get a chance drop by my blog. I got some news I want you to see. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1