Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Dance like you mean it.

Well, well, well....BENJI WON!!!!! heh, heh, I know some people, *cough*phats*cough* didn't like Benji, but I adored him. I loved him and Donyelle, and I also liked a lot of people that got kicked off too.

You guys know that I'm talking about So You Think You Can Dance? right? I thought so. The best choreography was for the routine where they were dressed like dead 18th century party goers and the number to Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" (I love that song by the way) I also own his CD 'Justified' Uh, don't tell anyone. heh.

I think Travis can really dance, but Benji had a more sparkling personality, though I thought Travis pulled off being sexy better. I think Heidi worked too hard. A hard choice between them Benji and Travis, but Benji can move his thin, pliable body. lol. I guess my votes paid off.

I'll stop by your blogs real soon, but in the meantime HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:00 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    one of my daughters and one of my sons and i were glued last night to the tv...it was so frustrating for them to have to wait through 2 hrs of suspence, lol...but at the end we were happy too that B had won. it was good..

    have a good wknd yourself. enjoy.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Happy Friday GG!!

    Benji can wrap the pilable body around me. LOL ;)

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    hey! its the weekend! what did you think of your first week on the job?

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    WAIT WAIT WAIT!!
    I liked Benji, but he was 3rd on my list. I think Travis should have won, and Donyelle second, then Benji. I have a MAJOR crush on Allison as well, and would love to have seen her replace Heidi. :) CONGRATS BENJI!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1