Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, September 04, 2006
Back to the Grind
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was pretty nice. I am back to the Dungeon tommorow. Yes, that is my nickname for my job. As High Desert Diva suggested, I am going to try and get into a profession of working with animals, that is what I have always wanted to do anyway.

My plan for this job was to stay a year and pay off my debt like crazy in the meantime, but I might have to shorten that to 6-8 months. If I could just catch up I'd be okay, but I never seem to have enough time to get everything done. I seriously thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown last week, I was SERIOUSLY considering just walking out. The work seems like it comes on a conveyor belt or something, I mean god, can't they see how much work that is for one person constantly interrupted by phones, clients and mail?

I really am trying to figure out a way I can do some work at home, but I don't know how because everything is on their computer. I'd be willing to do it on my own time, unpaid, just to catch up. Sheesh. I am really wondering how to do some work at home. This is ridiculous. I wish I could just not go back, but I can't this time. I will quit a job in a minute if I don't like it, but it took me too long to find this one, I can't up and quit like that this time.

I just want to stay here long enough to use on my resume. Know what I mean, does that make sense to you? This job doesn't pay enough for the stress.

Anyway, I'm done complaining. heh. Thanks for listening! Have a great week everybody!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 4:59 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Honey if that job doesnt pay enough and it gets you so upset its just not worth it...and you taking work home and not getting paid is bull. Do what you can do while you are there and dont worry about the rest of it...maybe they will catch on that they need to have 2 people doing your job. When things are done they will figure it out! Try to have a good week, but personally I think it would be much better to work with animals!!!! At least they are loving!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i certainly hope that before long you end up working in such a place and with such beings, whether animals or people that bring out your passion and make you happy...good luck this wk. God Bless and know we are here for you to vent all you want..hugs.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1