Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
The loss continues
We buried Tracy on Friday the 11th in our backyard. I bought a headstone with her name on it. I still really miss her. I think about her a lot and have yet to move her food bowls. I still cry, but it has gotten less. I will always, always miss her and love. I cant' believe she's gone. I really can't, I just always thought she'd be here, old and grumpy *g* but here with us. I never thought about her dying. She'd been here so long I just can't believe she's not here anymore.

I still love you Tracy!



~~~~~~~~~~

In lighter news I plan on going on about my Summer movies. I'm waiting for several, my top ones being The Dark Knight, The X-Files, and The Happening. More on that later.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys, I'll see you soon.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:38 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    : ( on Tracy

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Awwwww, I'm so sorry for your loss buddy.
    I only gave little Tracy a fish a few weeks ago in the post you did about your cats. And I also gave her a rainbow - how spooky is that?!

    RIP Little Tracy :-)

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    :( (((((GG)))))

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Thinking of you! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1