Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Monday Madness
I'm calling this Monday Madness because I had so much stuff in my head to blog about---then I forgot over half of it! I was going to post a little bit of everything but alas, I didn't hold it all in.

One of the things I was going to do was post about this little furry animal I found months ago. I took a picture of it with my cell phone and realized that it looked suspiciously close, if not an identical match to a Baby Bat I tried to pick him up but he would squeal, though it was way too low to hear. My mom was nearby and totally freaked out everytime I touched it so I left it there. But, by golly, that was a baby bat! I know it! A bat was on the sidewalk right near my house and I live in the city and nowhere near where bats should be. That said, there have been Seagulls in our alley, so I don't know what to say. Shouldn't they be near the beach somewhere? If the animals are acting strange isn't that a sign...?

Also, I finally have a plot/theme for my book for the 83 millionth time I'm restarting it. I really believe this time I'm going to go with this plot and stick with it. Now, to outline, make character bios, brainstorm and then actually write the book. Hmm, better get started then. :)

I also plan on posting some of the pics I took of many of the dinners I've been on. I have some great pictures of food from some of my favorite restaurants and I'd like to show you.

Last but not least I'm in a crisis/angry/somewhat worried state over my credit report. See, long story short, I've always had good credit. I paid my bills on time, was never late and didn't have the 34,000 credit cards I have now. But several years ago I let my sister used my SS # TWICE to use to get a couple of computer, each a few years apart. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

Since that time she just got her money/credit all fucked up, got in debt up to her eyebrows and just stopped paying on the card in my name. Now, I knew she was delinquent, but I didn't know to that extent. She was just putting bills aside, never even opening them. When I finally said something because the companies finally started coming after my good cards, lowering all the credit limits, she just sounded embarrassed and said she couldn't pay.

I took one of the bills and had to swallow over $500--the minimum payment mind you. Sheesh. I'm in panic mode because all this shit is going to be on my credit report and now I look like I don't pay my bills for months and months and months. I dont' know how I can repair this short of that seven year mark. I want all my credit limits back and I want my credit score to be good. I'm not looking for excellent I just don't want these black marks to slam doors in my face from now on.

I think if I pay off my other debt quickly and open some new accounts that might help. What do you think? I just hope my good record of the bills I was actually paying will help me. Ugh. I don't know. All I can do is get rid if the debt I have now, I guess that's all that can be done. I just hope that it doesn't effect this so bad like jobs, buying/renting a home. I know that's a long shot, but I have good standing with other credit card companies. I don't know. We'll see.

Good night guys, see you near the weekend.

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:47 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I understand about the money/credit issues - BTDT. I don't think this one problem will completely destroy your credit if you've been responsible with your other accounts. Have you pulled your credit reports? It might be worth it to look at your FICO scores.

    I wouldn't advise opening up new cards because combined with the delinquency it looks like you're struggling to make ends meet. I think that just paying off debt and getting this account up to date (and keeping it up to date) is the best course of action.

    I did some bad credit things and my score's really quite good considering and it hasn't been 7 years. Patience & responsibilty will fix your score. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1