Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
where did the weekend go?
I was SOOOOOO lazy this weekend. I only managed one load of laundry and cleaning up my bedroom floor, other than that I played video games and watched "Heroes" and "Alias" on DVD and when I wasn't doing that I was sleeping.

I can't believe it's back to work again. It's 9pm and I'm heading to bed. Yep, I'm an old lady that needs her sleep. I hope to work on my new, well, semi-new layout sometime this month or early next, maybe when I take a couple of days off. I'm tired of the picture on this layout.

I decided to put Gunn as in Charles Gunn as my avatar since that is where my profile name comes from. I was, well, still am, a Gunn fan. I shocked myself by not having Buffy and/or Angel in my profile name, they're ALWAYS in my profile name, but I was using Gunngirl for years before I started blogging and was too lazy to think of anything new. Okay, bored now? Okay, well have a nice week everyone, see you next Saturday.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:03 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I spent the weekend engrossed in Nip/Tuck. I'm totally hooked.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Happy Weekend to you!
    I finally got to start Supernatural yesterday. Disc 2 should be in today. I can't wait. So far I am enjoying the series.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    It is good to be lazy sometimes. The soul and the body needs it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1