Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
weekend, finally
I'm so TIRED! I'm so happy the weekend is almost here. I cherish Friday's so much, or just the weekend in general. I just watched "Lost" and I don't know what the hell was going on. I will be rewatching that online soon. I also watch Eli Stone but I don't feel like it right now.

On Monday I'm going to take the post office test. Wish me luck, well, actually I don't even know if I want to work at the post office. LOL, I'm taking it because it took them SIX PLUS FREAKIN' MONTHS to send me a time and date for the test when they initially told me they'd send me something in TWO WEEKS. Whatever, I'm gonna go anyway. What could it hurt. I just might get a better job, if nothing else.

I hope everyone is having a decent week. I sorta am, though not really. I just can't feel like I have time for anything. I don't want to do anything after work but watch TV or just sit on my bed and read. I can't even really muster energy during the weekend. I seriously need a vacation.



Actually, I am seriously, SERIOUSLY planning a vacation next year. I never go anywhere, ever and it' sad, lame and depressing. I need a break from the everyday and a break from Chicago. It's so pathetic to be as old as I am and haven't even been to someplace like Vegas or something. Sheesh! Pitiful. So, I am going to tell those around me who I'd like to come with me I'm planning this for sometime next year and stick to it.

OPERATION VACATION HAS BEGUN!

I'll see you guys this weekend! WHEEEEEEE!

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:06 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Huh, the Post Office. That's kinda cool. I've never known anyone who's worked there. I'll bet that it's a really interesting job. Good luck with the test. Let us know how it goes.

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Vegas is fun! I went - go Monday - Fri for best rates. You don't need to spend more time than that there. Trust me on that one. I spend one too many days there and was dying to come home. If you want info, lemme know!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    The post office I always get stamps at is hiring. It would be a huge change of scenery for you.
    City to Country! :)

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    EH--yeah, I do and I don't. Basically I'm at a point in my life where I'm too old for a real career but still too young that I can't stop working. I just want more money and out of the god awful situation I'm in now.

    Glitter--Hmm, this is interesting. I'll have to take you up on more info. I certainly feel like I need a week there, seems like 24/7 fun to me.

    BG--LOL, I don't think I can get used to the country. Wow, that would be a HUGE change, maybe too huge.

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is FRIDAY! Enjoy!

    The post office is terrible for taking forever with the hiring process. But maybe it will work out great! Good luck with the test Monday:)

    BTW~Saw 30 Days of Night the other day, pretty good. Made me think of you! LOL!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1