Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Hey, hey, hey everybody!


Wow, It's been a while. I had something to say but I forgot! Sorry. Happy St. Patrick's day for those who care. I had a drink with some friends from work. It was so much fun. We always have fun hanging out. We didn't really need an excuse to have a drink. lol

I've just been taking it day by day. I'm going to take a couple days off next month. It's only a couple of days but they're well overdue. I haven't been doing much else. I am still on my goal of planning a trip. It's so lame that I never go anywhere. I even get embarrassed when people ask me if I'm going some where for my break. Nope, I have always have the same answer. I never want to get into the fact that I don't have the money. I just can't afford to do it spur of the moment, I have to plan.

I haven't been by to check out my blog buddies either, just too tired and too busy. Some days I don't even turn on my computer the whole day.

Ahh, today is just Monday. We leave early on Friday and I can't wait. I think I'm going to go out and have lunch with my sister. We can get an earlier start on the weekend. It should be fun.

Well, I just wanted to stop by, so I'll see you later and hopefully it's be a much more interesting post. hah!

Labels:

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:15 PM  
4 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1