Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Thursday is the new Friday
In response to my blog title--- not really. LOL, but today it's the new Friday because I'm not going to work tomorrow!! I'm so freakin' tired I can't even tell you. I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep.

I'm going to go out and get my taxes done on Friday. Yes, as usual I'm slow as hell. I don't have much to blog about today. I'm watching "Supernatural" right now and am very happy my Sam and Dean are back. The one thing I was going to mention was that was thinking about running a marathon, but realized--er, no. LOL. It would be for charity and of course an animal charity. It would be for PAWS but I can't run. I'd WALK for charity, but I'm not a runner. At any rate, I'll just donate and try and figure out how I can volunteer with my time.

Okay guys, I'll check you out tomorrow. I'm gonna finish watching Supernatural and chill out.

Happy Friday to my readers!

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:32 PM  
0 commentst:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1