Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Welcome to the Weekend
My computer is working! Well, sort of. It's still very sloooooow when too many tabs are open in Firefox. I am working on it but at least my desktop is back. I had to reboot from the install disk and that worked. Yea! Whew! I'm tired, it's 12:29 am and I'm on my way to bed. I'm in the middle of watching The X-Files, I just wanted a dose of Mulder and Scully.

It was super cold here and very un-spring like. We are back to gloves and hats. A couple of days ago I saw some silly teens in flip flops. Jeeze, relax, there will be plenty of 90 degree days ahead for those. Then we'll be complaining about the heat. lol.

One more thing, I don't know if I ever showed you guys pictures of my other cats besides Scarlett, the one who died (sniff!) but I have a Catster page and would love you guys to visit and give one or all of my cats a treat. You should be able to do that without being a member. So, when you have an extra minute, please follow the picture to my pages and click on Meet My Family.


Thanks! love you guys and have a great weekend!

And don't forget Earth Hour. Turn our your lights from 8-9 pm. Just DVR those tv show. :)


Visit my family
Join the Catster community

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:36 AM  
6 commentst:
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I was sad to hear about your computer problems. I remember being almost distraught when my died a while back. Glad that it's working a little better.

    Aww, what cute kitties! I gave them all treats. :)

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I gave Celeste, Tracy and Quinn a fish each and tried to give Tracy a rainbow but it said I had to join up first so she'll just have to dream about rainbows instead, lol.
    Is Tracy really 19 years old??? I'm not surprised she's used 8 of her 9 lives up ;-)
    Have a great weekend too buddy :-)

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Thanks EH, seriously I didn't know what to do. I was so upset because I was trying everything and if my last resort didn't work I really didn't know what I was going to do. I wanted to cry.

    King--yet, Tracy is that old. She's a little old lady. lol, but she gets around really well, helps that she was always a house bound kitty. Thanks for the treats!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gave each of your furry family members treats. I am really sorry about Scarlett. I know how hard that is.

    People who go out in cold spring in shorts and summer clothes irk me. I saw a mom at the park the other day in shorts and a tee. Her kid had no jacket on and needed one, poor thing. People think that just cause the sun is shinning it is warm.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Glad your computer is working better!!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Gave your kitties all a treat! :)

    Glad your computer is working better. I hated when mine was down.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1