Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Damn it all to hell!
I am have SERIOUS computer problems. I mean to post (and vist you guys) oh so many days ago, but when my stupid computer problems hit I just hit a stand still. I'm on a mac and I rarely have problems, but my desktop won't load! it opens and all and the dock loads, but none of my folders or files show up. That totally SUCKS!

As you can see by my avatar, we are both pissed.

I'm forced to use other desktops that don't have my preferences and ugh, I'm not having a good time. I shall return when my computer is talking to me again. Seriously, I am not happy.

I will try and lurk, as you know my stupid job has the crack down on the internet. God forbid we take a minute to do anything online, it's taking away precious seconds working. Hellhole.

Anyway, hope everyone had a happy Easter and since I didn't chat with you guys Happy Easter, though it's belated. Enjoy the upcoming weekend, but I hope to swing by during that time.

See you guys, hopefully, with a full functioning computer. *fingers crossed*

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:13 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    You could always reformat and start over. That's what I've done in the past. It's a pain in the ass...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    If your computer starts talking to you I would suggest running away from it very fast. Like VERY fast! ;-)

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    why is it we only like computers when they are working properly???? lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1