Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Out with the old in with the new
I hope everyone had a nice New Year, mine was okay. I wasn't feeling well on new year's eve, so I had only one Margarita and then I called it quits. I'm trying to fix my blog with new images and whatnot but it is not going the way I want.

My plans for the new year are the same ones I had last year, lol, lose weight and get back into writing and find a better job. Nothing new there.

I really should get back into writing, that is when I'm happiest. I MUST do that. That is my dream. Sigh, I can't let it die. Working in photoshop and trying to get a new design sucks! It is harder than I expected and the tutorials I find on the internet are not helping. I guess I'll have something new by 2009. I also wanted to start a new Buffy/Angel site like I used to have. I know, BtVS is over and done with. Not in my book! :)

At any rate, it's 11:30 p.m. here and I'm too tired to think of anything else to gripe about. See you all later.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 11:38 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated New Year, Gunny. I'm sorry you were sick :(

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Happpy New Year!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    I hope you are feeling better Sweety. If a BFVS site makes you feel better then have one! Im wishing you a great and happy 2008!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1