Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, December 24, 2007
And Peace Be Unto To You


I went out AGAIN today and stayed out waaaaay longer than I planned too. I don't know if I told you but my family decided not to go overboard with Christmas and didn't want to exchange gifts. Lo and Behold here are gathered tonight and exchanging gifts anyway and I didn't even have anything to give! But that's okay, they didn't mind. Still, stick with the story people. We said not to buy gifts. Sheesh. *grumble* I hate Christmas.


Well, it's all over now. Little kids can hardly wait. I remember those days. It makes me want to have a baby tomorrow just so I can buy Christmas gifts. haha. I decided to toss in a couple extra holidays this year, but as always, howevery you celebrate, do it in style.

Well, I shall make my rounds to your blogs, but if I don't stop by and comment you know who you are and you know I'm thinking of you. ALL of my bloggy friends, have a safe and fun holiday, whatever you do. See you soon.


MERRY CHRISTMUHKWANZAA!



Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:52 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Merry Christmas to you!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    I hope the day was all you wished it to be, my friend!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    Go for the Random Bag of Fun and make your holiday whenever you want it to be.

    But it seems you had a decent Christmas and I hop you have a fun New Years eve.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Merry Christmas to you too buddy. Yeah I know I'm a little late so perhaps I'm saying it for next year :-D
    "Merry Christmuhkwanzaa" - I think someone was hitting the 'fizzy juice' when she typed that ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1