Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!!

As an avid, AVID, AVID, AVID gamer, the worse, more horrible thing happened to me tonight. So terrible that it sent me reeling, crying and sobbing away from the TV and eventually to blogland where I couldn't stand it, I had to bitch about it.

I AM SO FUCKING UPSET! I was playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and right in the middle of a save, a GODDAMN SAVE the damn thing froze. I contemplated what I could do, and finally just hit reset and said a prayer. No luck. The memory save is corrupted and all those damn hours of playing WITH ONE FUCKING LEVEL LEFT is all gone.

That's right, I was only level 9, and not just level 9, but the end of level 9 moving into level 10 which is the LAST FUCKING LEVEL! and now---nothing.

Do you know that happened before when I was level 5, and I swollowed things down and started over, but that time I admit it was the way I saved and my fault. But here, GODDAMN, FUCKITY, FUCK SHIT! I'm not playing 15 damn hours of that game again, all those levels and shit, I just can and I'm so fucking upset right now because I really really like that game and this particular one and this happens. you just don't know how I feel right now. I feel like taking out a wall like the Hulk.

Imagine a book you wrote, your term paper, anything that took you a long time to do. You're on the last paragraph and the computer crashes, and it's G.O.N.E.

That's how I feel. I just feel sick, I want to vomit. It is that bad. I am so angry, dissapointed, sad, bitter, pissed off, FUCKING HEARTBROKEN!

If I don't find some cheat codes fast I'm gonna kill someone.

NOTE: My avatar backs me up.

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:38 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. I don't recall you ever being so upset or using the f word (not that I mind). That really sucks ass big time.

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    That is so annoying. I've done that before with work stuff...it's awful.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    So are all the walls still standing or am I going to get hit now for reminding you about it?!?! :-o

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1