Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
And a *?%$#% Merry Christmas to you too
I frequently visit why are you stalking me? and recently she decided not to blog about work anymore, for whatever reason (though, obviously, she doesn't want to get found out and fired)

I often blog about work, and finding OTHER work, so I think I will take heed from her and follow in her footsteps. I won't blog anymore about my job hunt, or how much I hate my job (well, as much anymore) and I will try and be as discreet as possible, just on the off chance I'm found out. I used my real name to create this blog and I still have stuff out there on the internet under my real name like Fan Fiction (Yes, I'm a geek, what of it!??!) and much, mucy Buffy related obsessions, including my website, which I can't edit because I don't remember my password.

But I digress.

I'll make this my last post into the world of my circus, er, office craziness. Today a secretary got fired after being there about three weeks for making some racially motivated remarks. She's white and said something about black folks, and one of the girls got mad and told the office manager. She made ANOTHER COMMENT IN THE SAME DAY! and by 4:45 pm she was gone, not without a scene either.

She almost spit on the floor on the way out, almost taking our glass doors with her. Our office is never without insanity. I have to say it was actually a pretty good day. It went by fast and I spend most, if not all, of the day gossiping, laughing, talking and joking. Yes, work actually got done in there too, but all in all it was a great Friday. (not to self: keep this up)

I'm looking forward to my upcoming days off. Can't wait! I'm so tired now and am now updating my ipod, I'm so sick of those same songs.

I just bought I Am Legend by Richard Matheson. I was supposed to read this years ago, I mean something like 3 or 4 years ago and I can't remember if I couldn't find the book or was just too cheap to buy it. Actually, I don't remember finding it. At any rate, I'm sorta pissed that there is a movie now and now I'm reading the book. I didn't want to be one of "those" people who run out and buy the companion book to the movie, but alas I am. Hmph!

I'm still mad.

Anyway, it is something like 12:08 a.m. here and today wore me out. I will see you guys sometime this weekend, I'll drop by and poke my head in. Hope you're all doing well. Oh, and if you're wondering about the blog title, it was something the lady who was fired today probably would have said. I can't believe that happend, and right before Christmas. Man. *shakes head* Oh well.

Must go now. Getting tired.

Night, night!

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:00 AM  
5 commentst:
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I feel very humbled to be here on your last post about your work trials and tribulations. I may even have to shed a tear after I hit the publish button for this comment.

    LMAO at her almost taking the glass doors with her. Hmmm perhaps she wanted to take them home to make a cheap glasshouse from them in her back yard. I hate it when people don't like each other simply because of their different skin colour. I blog with you because you are a friendly human and that's all that matters to me.

    Loving your avatar chickie. ...... Sooooo, Santa's little helper, what will I find underneath my Christmas tree this year??? :-)

    p.s. it's my b'day in two days time (Tues). Can I expect the same present from you as you sent me last year? Lol.
    Tuesday should be easy for you to remember ;-)

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    :-'( <---- there you go, consider the tear shed lol.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I think not blogging about work is a wise decision. I feel pretty safe blogging about school but I've already decided to write minimally about my future jobs.

    I saw the trailer for I Am Legend and it looks amazing (plus it stars Will Smith!). I'm not sure if I'll go see it because end of the world/doomsday stories really mess with my head. Perhaps I could read the book though.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger exMI said…

    I read I Am Legend long ago after watching The Omega Man. the first movie made from the book. I wonder how this one will turn out.....

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Stella Dean said…

    I read like four blogs within a two week period and they were all fired after being found. I don't use names or such, but still. The thought! Ack!

    Good luck with your search and happy holidays.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1