Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Mall Rat
I took today off and decided to go to this mall that I hadn't been to in years. Well, i hasn't changed much. LOL. Not that I was looking to spend tons of money, but there wasn't even anything much to tempt me, though I did see some nice stuff in Sears of all places.

I ended up spending $50 dollars on collectable figures in a store that's closing this month. The stuff wasn't that cheap, just 25% off the sale prices (should have been 50%) but I bought some stuff anyway. I know it wasn't money well spent and I shouldn't have done it, but oh well, too late now. lol


One of things I bought was this McFarlane toy figure from Lost of Sawyer. He's one of the characters from the show. It as marked down to $14.99 and then was 25% off of that, so I got it since I like Sawyer and I've never seen it anywhere marked down. I didn't want to pay $20+ for it. I also got Mr. Eko from the show. I'm going to take a pic and post them. Ahhh, some day. Heh.

I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping. Many in my family opted not to exchange gifts this year, which is fine 'cause then I don't have spend any money, well, much money. I'm still buying stuff for my mom. Anyway, I plan on going to watch my Netflix movies and read some more of I Am Legend.

Hope you guys are doing well, see you later.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:00 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    Good morning :-)

    I haven't even started shopping for gifts yet. It happens every year. Each time I tell myself to get them early but it neverrrr happens and now it looks as if I'm going to be running around like a headless chicken along with all the other headless chickens. Oh well at least there's safety in numbers from all the chicken farmers. Maybe this year I wont end up on the dinner plate. Wooooooooo. :-P

    I like your new profile pic. Very Christmasy :-)


    Gotta go - I hear the farmer coming ......

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    I always end up buying myself stuff when I go xmas shopping. I have an issue...a big problem when I do that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1