Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Living Hell
I was planning on actually having a bedazled, Christmas decked out blog, but alas I have not been in the mood. The thing I chose not to blog about anymore, and my three readers know what I'm talking about has taken a turn for the worse, bad to the point I wonder if I will have somewhere to get up and go to in the morning. I am just trying to hold on, so we'll see what happens. I had to let out a little frustration on here or I might implode.

I also plan on cleaning up my blog roll. Not that anyone cares, but there are at least 10 bloggers on there whose pages don't even exist anymore, High Desert Diva, one of my favorites being one of them. I plan on putting out an APB for those bloggers when I get a chance. I feel a little sad that they're just gone and I didn't get a chance to bid farewell or a least know in advance that they weren't going to blog anymore.

Even though I don't blog as much as I used too, I still plan on blogging for a long time before I give it up. I like stopping by and making posts and visiting my regulars, and it's nice, for those few minutes that I can get outside of my life for a while. I sure as hell hope 2008 has something good in store for me. I need it with a vengeance. I have been doing some things and I hope soon I will be able to have good news to post. When all is said and done I will post a open, raw, cathartic post about it all and the many lessons I've learned. So, until then...

Hope everyone is staying warm! I might not be back for a while, my mind just can't calm down right now and I have to focus on other things, so if you haven't heard from me in days or weeks, I'm alive and around. I just need to deal with my current situation before I can relax.

be seeing you

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:06 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hunny Gunny Bunny,

    I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. Since one spends so many of her waking hours at work, life can really seem sh*tty when work sucks.

    You can always catch me on BiB and if you'd like to exchange e-mails, I'd love to keep in touch. Here's a pic of Baby Diva and me and a very abbreviated explanation of my departure from the dive:

    http://babesinblogland.blogspot.com/2007/10/purple-passion.html

    Many of my old blog pals have also departed...well, from blogland...not real life.

    I'm glad you plan on continuing to blog. Should I ever decide to re-open my own blog again, you'll be one of the first to know.

    It really does touch me that mine was one of your favorite blogs. Thank you, that means a lot to me. ACK!!! Enough with the mushy stuff!!

    Should you ever get to the Twin Cities, let me know. I'd love to hang with you at the Mall of America. See how much I love you?! I'm, actually, offering to go shopping with you and you KNOW how I loathe shopping and the malls.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    I love you buddy!
    Things will become better in 2008 for all of us :-)

    p.s. hopefully I wont get the chop from your blog list? :-D

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    Hmm...you BETTER keep blogging :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1