Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
From trees to bras and underwear

I was going to say "panties" in my blog post, but I remember a little blurb I read about men creating and using that word as sexist and titillating, so, I'll use underwear.


I FINALLY, yes, FINALLY decorated my tree. I had it up and the lights on it, but I finally put ornaments on it today. I don't have batteries for my digital camera, but I'm gonna get some sometime soon and I'll take a picture and post it. It's fake tree, and, well...cheap. heh. But I think it's a nice little Charlie Brown tree for what it is and it looks pretty when it's lit up.


*********

On another note, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on tonight. Gonna watch? Of course you are! We know where ever man in the country will be tonight. I've seen some clips and WHOA NELLY! Those bra and underwear sets, man, they barely cover. I think you could only have a body like them to wear those things. They look good though. I have to say, I get a tad jealous, but then I know I'm falling into that group of women and girls who think that is the standard of beauty, but it isn't. Why?



Because the were BORN LOOKING LIKE THAT! Well, not at first, but it was in their genetic make-up for those bodies and along with eating a carrot and 3 times their weight in water for their dinner, they achieve that look. Yes, they are beautiful, and yes, I'd like to have their bodies, but they are in a different class altogether, like aliens.

Anyhoo, I'm off to do some things on the internet. See you guys later.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:03 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But hey, they really like carrots and water;-)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    Oh man....did I miss the fashion show AGAIN...

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    carrots and water???? sounds like being in prison to me! lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1