Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, December 21, 2007
I Hate Christmas
Okay, really I don't. Actually, I'm pretty fond of Christmas, but the last few years has brought stress and worry and trying to be all Christmassy and AARRGH! I never felt that stress before. I always read about people committing suicide and being all strung out and I kinda understood it but couldn't relate. I can now!

What was stupid I did this year was there are 3 attorney's at work and sorta talk too and are friendly with and I thought about giving them a Christmas card and didn't and damn it, they ALL gave me gifts! I felt so dumb, I wish I had taken my cards to work so when they gave me something I could have whipped out at least a Christmas card for them. I know none of them expected us to give gifts, or cards either, but I wanted to say that I was thinking of them this Christmas like they thought of me. Oh well, too late.



This is why I hate Christmas. And if for those of that don't know where I got that line from it's from Oscar the Grouch and his famous I hate Christmas song. Ahh, the memories. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Sesame Street. Seriously, I cried when Mr. Hooper died, my sister told me he was dead and I didn't believe her I thought she was being mean, I remember crying to my mom all devastated that he was (!) dead!? Ack! Yes, I loved me some Sesame Street. Sigh.


~~~~~~~


I'm going to the Star Wars Exhibit and the Museum of Science and Industry. I should be good times. Can't wait.

Is everyone done shopping? Hope so, it's crunch time. The desperate shoppers will be out this weekend. LOL.


Well, see you later and enjoy your weekend.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:40 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Kingcover said…

    You could send them all a New Years card? I'll bet they wont get a separate New Years card from anyone else and it will stick out in their memories more that it came from you :-)

    My shopping is allllll done. I hate shopping during the last few days leading up to Christmas. ARGHHHHH!!!

    I went to a birthday party one time dressed as Ernie. I was 5 so gimme a break! :-P

    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    For my very first Halloween (where I went trick-or-treating, that is) I went dressed as Oscar the Grouch. :)

    I'm done shopping, one more gift to wrap. My Christmas cards will be more like New Years' cards. If they get sent at all, that is.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    This year was the first year in many I didn't send out cards. that was my Grinch-mas...LOL

    Hope you have a Merry Xmas.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1