Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Two days is not enough
Ugh! The weekend is over. I enjoyed this weekend very much, actually. The weather wasn't bad, it didn't rain (great for my roof) and work has been okay, even though I usually feel like I can be doing much better career wise and definitely financially. I certainly know I'm can do better than what I'm doing.

At any rate, I spent some time at our first ever Looptopia Friday night, and had a blast. Granted, I didn't stay all night, but I stayed until 11pm or so and then I was tired and cold, so I went home. There was plenty to do, from ally raves, to book readings, to drag queen contests, to performance art. Hell, even the local library was open until midnight. The geek I am, I wanted to head over and check out books. hee.

Saturday I want to the show and saw "28 Weeks Later" Good, but there were some pretty stupid moves by the characters. Direction/writing could have been better. I shopped around and got home after 5pm. Sunday I went out only to get food.

Mother's day was cool, I got my mom just what she wanted. Some British DVD's. Yes, she spends 90% of her day on the BBC. LOL. She loves her mysteries.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to any moms who read my blog. I just wanted to stop by, man has it been that long since I posted? It's Sunday night, and I need my sleep. I will probably see you guys next weekend.

Take care, be careful and I'll see you soon!

Labels: , , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:41 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I saw 28 weeks later on Saturday too. It was alright. The plot wasn't as well written and it seemed mostly to be a gratuitous blood fest (not that I mind). Some stuff just didn't make sense though. Definitely not as good as the first one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1