Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Happy Easter!

I don't know what you guys are doing this weekend, but I plan on sleeping. LOL. Seriously, I haven't gotten nearly enough sleep this week. They're letting us out of prison early (prison=work). We can leave at 1pm tommorow for Good Friday, thank God!

I'm going to run out of the building screaming. I don't have much to say, actually, I'm too tired to blog about anything anyway. I don't know if I'll drag myself back here over the weekend, so I'm telling you know to have a nice weekend and a nice Easter. Monday will be here soon enough, enjoy yourselves! I'm gonna try like hell.

In the meantime, here's some links I have for you (Too funny) from Acceptable TV:


Mr. Sprinkles
Mr. Sprinkles 2

Need a Soprano fix? on youtube there's a video that reminds you who go whacked, who got pissed, who got doublecrossed and just who's who. Should prove useful for Soprano's fans.

Soprano countdown

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:43 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Awesome videos!

    Happy Easter to you too!

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Happy Easter. I wish I got out of work early!

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger L said…

    Happy Easter. :)

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Hope you got some good sleep in!! Happy Easter!

    I have been very impressed with Apolo he might win it

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    I hope you had a Happy Easter Gunny!!

    I wanted to sleep in but couldn't! I guess I will catch up on sleep in the summer when school is out!!

    Now I know who Apolo is from DWTS, It all makes sense now! haha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1