Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, April 09, 2007
I'd like a comedy please
My sister and I have been getting a lot of horror movies through my beloved Netflix We love horror, yes we do. However, even I can take so much. After a weekend of demented, disgusted and sickening horror, I'm in need of an Arthur cartoon or a nice romantic comedy or something. I need to go back and watch "Dirty Dancing."

The last movies we looked at, besides Saw 3 which is in its own catagory of gross, was Masters of Horror. This series is a bunch of well known and respected horror directors made movies (about 1 hour each) and they made a series out of them. Since I don't have Showtime, I had to Netflix this and we've seen about 5 so far. Some were cool, some were very good and some were pretty boring.

There is one called "Imprint" that has the most heinous torture scene imaginable. Really. I can't imagine doing that to my worse enemy. Ugh! Horrible! It was the torture that was so gruesome that I was thinking about it today. It's by a Japanese director that seems to like horrific torture scenes. I've seen a couple of his other movies. Not for the squeemish.

***********

In Apolo news. I saw my cutie tonight on DWTS and he was really good. A lot better than some of the stiff hacks on there. I mean, Clyde and Billie Ray Cyrus? Get to steppin'! If you're so inclined to vote for anyone, you know who I want you to vote for. I had to register at abc.com to vote. When I called they told me voting in my time zone was closed. (!!!!) and 'grrrr' but registration was merely a password and email and I could vote right away. There are 9 votes per email address and I think it's the same by phone.

Voting by phone: 1-800-868-3411 for "Apolo and Julianne"

Vote for Apolo and Julianne also online!



I did my part, will you? LOL. Kidding. I'm just teasing. Vote if you want, but keep me in mind if you do. *hint, hint*

Oh, does anyone here watch The Soprano's? I thought it was a pretty low key episode, (the quite before the storm) with the exception of the Monopoly fight. Well done by the way, a nice build up to such a knock down fight. If anyone watches let me know, then I will gab more on my blog. I won't say anymore in this post.

Ahh, work tommorow. I must go to bed. I'm nothing without my sleep. I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Have a nice Tuesday.

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:44 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    I heart horror movies! My friend and I are working our way through the "8 Films to Die For" series. I've seen 3 and she's seen 4 so far. Like any series, some are better than others. I recommend them though if you can get them on Netflix.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    That darn apolo...rules! He's a good dancer too.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What is about horror movies that you like so much and how did you get into it to begin with??

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    My favorite movies are horror movies!!! I love being scared! I love all of the Halloween movies and anything with Vampires in it!

    Apolo and Julianne are adorable when they are dancing...=)

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Well I watch DWTS but I don't vote. If I did i'd split my votes Apolo and Joey fatone! Although I am biased, I think fatone's partner is cute, and she had to put up with springer last season.

    I agree Clyde needs to GO

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1