Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Man, is it time for Monday already?
I had a very nice weekend, even though it still hasn't prepared me for the week. I hate the weeks, only the weekends. But don't we all? I went to see Grindhouse Saturday and it was fucking awesome! Funny, gory and violent. So you know it was good. "Death Proof" was actually better than "Planet Terror" But "Planet Terror" was funnier, but don't get me wrong, I laughed like hell on "Death Proof" too. I TOTALLY recommend!

Me and my sister were one of four people in the theater, we stretched out, had a great time and ate like horses. This is our list of Concessions Stand items: Two large drinks (fruit punch; pink lemonade), one large popcorn, cheese fries and a nachos bell grande (chips, cheese, salsa, chilli, and sour cream) all this was shared AND we got a refill on the pops and popcorn. Yes, I'm actually still full from all that food. LOL



In other news, I planning a trip to Las Vegas. I don't know when, but I have totally been looking into it. It's a trip I've been planning for a couple of years and never took. I've been buying a lot of other stuff, but now I'd like to put some money into this trip and actually go. One of these days I hope to blog from Vegas.

Have a great week people. I'm gonna try like hell myself.

Labels: , ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 6:15 PM  
1 commentst:
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Viva last Vegas! You should see Donny Edwards. He's a fantastic Elvis impersonator I saw in Mass he's just AWESOME. AND ADORABLE TO BOOT!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1