Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Sleepytime
It is only 9:30 p.m. and I am on my way to bed. I just wanted to chat a bit with a short post. I have nothing to say actually. LOL, I'm a bit pissed that I botched not one, not two, but THREE different episodes of Smallville, one my current favorite shows. I tape them every week and have managed to either not record, miss have the ep or miss it entirely. WTF? I need this season on DVD already, and it's not on itunes for me to buy, so I'm shit outta luck until rerun time. "Grumble"

I am so sleeeeeeepy and can't wait to crawl into bed. I think I forgot to say I'm so freakin' glad Friday is tommorow. The weeks seem so long, I need a REAL vacation. I need a week off. Damn.

I'm starting to look for another job too, I hope by the end of this year I'm somewhere new...and somewhere new PERMANETLY. I don't want to be a job hopper. I hate that.

zzzz *pop* okay, I'm really tired. I haven't been going to bed on time, hence my dorky 9:30 pm. snooze fest. I will see you guys tommorow as I do my happy weekend dance.

I need to clean house but all I want to do is curl up and watch Buffy.


On an Apolo note, he is doing Hella good on DWTS, but sadly, I don't think he will win. I think Leila Ali will win, I vote, but I don't know if my sweetie will make it! Sniff. Anyway, see you guys later!


Any typos and misspellings are my own and are the fault of fatigue and work

Labels: ,

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:33 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    staying in bed sleeping is better than cleaning house!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Last week I slept with my eyes open for an entire week because I didn't get to really sleep any night until 1 am. It was awesome. Ha, Ha.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the job search. I am impressed you stuck it out so long! I do not think many people could for as unhappy as you seemed before. Even though you are trying to leave, I hope it is a bit better now.

    Curl up and watch Buffy! Now that I got Tivo I hope to catch up on the Angel season I missed. Oh I miss him!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    i got to tell you i think of you often. it seems DWTS heard how much you love Apollo and i'm sure that is why they asked him there..

    leaving mothe's out there happy wishes on their day so pls pass them out to whom they apply.

    i hope you are well and happy...be back asap. xo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1