Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
A bag of everything
I have a dabble of everything today. Not that this tidbit is interesting, but I was eating trialmix on the train today and I was totally spilling it all over, dropping M & M's and peanuts all over the floor. Er, SORRY TRAIN CLEAN UP CREW!

In the Chicago Tribune there is a small magazine that annually prints "What People Earn" and they post the salaries of people from celebrities, sports athletes and the regular Joe. Some were really low, like a greeting card writer was "5, 800. Then there was a little blurb about leaving your job and changing your life and career and it's never too late and that you can still actually do what you want to do.

I'd love to be a Veterinarian. Or at the very least working with animals in some capacity. I truly doutb 4 years of Veterinarian school is in the cards, that just seems unrealistic, but I was thinking about that article and that looking into that, even if I have to go back for some sort of training, is what I'd like to do. I certainly don't want to do what I'm doing forever.



I've been watching "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" and while its' somewhat entertaining, it's a bit too serious. Some of the girls were all 'This was my dream!" Your dream was to be a Pussycat doll? And I can't stand that choreographer. Ugh, she's fugly and I think she's too old for her hair and outfits. I don't have a picture, I couldn't find one. I just don't like her. As for that show, it's stupid to just pick one Doll. Why not just pick five to work in Vegas? What's the point in picking one to be with the group? Besides, I'd rather work in Vegas, that seems more fun that the Pop music Dolls. I think this group is pretty decent, so they need to pick more than one.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:20 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also would LOVE to work with animals in some way. But I could not be a vet cause I would cry a lot and could not handle the blood and stuff. I would love to have my very oen rescue shelter of som ekind. Then I could rescue all of the animals I want without Durk complaining that I am bringing them home! HA HA! If I ever come into money I will open my own shelter/kennel/animal spa.

    I think the Pussycats are stupid all together. Only one ever really sings.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I love that you apologize on here to the clean up crew!!

    Apollo danced pretty good Tuesday, perfect freaking score

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Is it too late for me to be a rockstar?

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I can see that you are an Angel/Buffy fanatic, LOL.

    Do you watch Bones? I never used to, but then I heard Stephen Fry was going to be on it so I started watching it. It's pretty good.

    You'll get your David Boreanaz (sp?) fix. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1