Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, October 06, 2006
TGIF!!!!
My first blog from work. Tis Friday!!! I'm so happy! I need the break. I won't chat long, they have ways here to know if you're doing something you aren't supposed to be doing. I'm sure they check the history and shit like that. *sneaks look over shoulder* Just thought I'd give a Have a Happy Friday out to my blog friends.
The office manager and half the attorney's aren't here. Can you say YEA!!!!!

BEST. FRIDAY. EVER.

I shall see you over the weekend, I'm sure. Enjoy it, you all deserve it.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:25 AM  
8 commentst:
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Be very, very careful....they're watching you. ;)
    Just stopping by from Dr. John's blog marathon.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jerry Bowley said…

    What a coincidence! I'm commenting from work! (But don't tell Dr. John... It'll destroy the spotless image he has of me...)

    Fridays are great, but I'm the only person who doesn't get to leave at 11:15... So, I'll be "working" away until 2pm or so...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    lol..i was just going to tell on my dear Cuppojoe on the same thing but he beat me to it..lol...the little turkey does this every friday. i am sure he can give you tips..
    glad you are having peace my friend for once, at work. enjoy. they will be back ;p..

    doing dr.John's marathon but i would be here anyways you know that..hugs.

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    :Dancing: "It's Friday! It's Friday!"

    I'm loving it! Hope you have a great one and a great weekend.

    -Margie (stopping by via Dr. John)

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Gingers Mom said…

    Yeah for Friday! Have a great weekend. Buffy fan??

    Dr John sent me

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Charlene Amsden said…

    I have been known to blog at work from time to time. I try to linit myself to my lunch hour, but occassionally a spare moment will appear and I just can't resist checking on a friend or three. Don't tell Dr. John, though. He might be disappointed with me.

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I definitely cannot blog at work but what I can do is drive around looking at and enjoying all the fall colors. I drive a public transportation bus all around Wyoming County. I do manage to take some pictures to share on my blog so maybe you could, after all, consider that blogging at work.
    Time to get back to running quickly to catch up on Dr. John's marathon.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    YEAH!!!!!!!! Happy Saturday!! You have a great weekend too you deserve it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1