Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
I'm just a blog
Is today only Tuesday? LOL, I'm so tired and it's not even the middle of the week. Ah well, Must be Tuesday. (heh) "Apolo" came by to tune up our computers and even though he sat with me and talked about how hungry he was, I was a bit stressed about some of my work and couldn't even enjoy the time. Sigh. He was only there for like five minutes anyway, but a good five minutes. ;)

A friend of mine said she doesn't think I should try to push anything with anyone that works with, around, or near me. LOL. She has a point. She was in a relationship with this other teacher where she used to work and they broke it off and they couldn't be friends and she actually had to find another job. But, that was her situation, not mine. But it could happen, you know?

I want to get DSL, but I can't understand why it's so hard to do online? I'm getting asked all these questions about accounts and last four digits of my SS# and WTF? can I just get high speed internet please?

Today I was craving Orange Chicken from Panda Express. I got it and you know what? IT SUCKED! I think I'm going to officially ban Panda Express from my menu.

We've been having storms here (glad they're in the subburbs and not near me) lights out, trees down, streets flooded--We didn't get any of that. Whew!

I was supposed to comment to your comments to my last post, but, er, I was too lazy. But Catch, Mimi, HDD, Chana and other commenters, I hear what you're saying and I agree with, I think it was Mimi who said that it's just so the other person can see you relate to them. But I think I do it more than others. LOL! Stop me! But I didn't do it today. Yea me!

The Bitch = Office Manager will be out of the office Thursday until Next Monday. It'll be like Christmas!

Okay, catch you guys on the flip side.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:44 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    High speed internet is a dream of mine. I seen how fast my son's was and I want it too!!

    A good five minutes with "Apolo" is better than no minutes. ;)

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    orange chicken? I have never heard of it. Ahhh Apollo came by again...hmmm....Im thinking Apollo may just have a bit of a crush on our Gunngirl!!! he does make the job a little more exciting doesnt he???? come on.....fess up GG.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Janets Planet said…

    The Chicago area really is getting hit with a bunch of storms lately.

    Here playing six degrees of Dr. John - marathon time again.

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Bazza said…

    Really glad to here that The Bitch is off, I really hate her too. You make sure you enjoy the time. Dr John sent me.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1