Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Still looking...
I have started (or continued) my job search. Sigh. I'm a little afraid to go to temp agencies because I think most are a waste of time. I said I would try to stay until January, but.... This job isn't for me, and the bad thing is, I don't know what is for me. Double sigh.

But "Apolo" came by Friday, but he was there to help someone else, but he stopped to chat and say hi and bye to me. Tee hee hee. *swoon*

I'm desperatly looking for Friday, and I'm working on my resume. I'm just wondering how long I can last before I have a nervous breakdown. Ugh.

All the rest of you enjoy the rest of your week, I might not see you again until the weekend! I'm sooooooooo sleepy and tired. But I'll try and stop by soon. Miss you!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:07 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    glad you are taking control on the situation. with resume in hand and the start of your search you will start to feel better...hope is ahead...light in the end of the tunnel ahead..good luck.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Wow, you haven't posted in almost a week . . .this job must be taking a toll on you. :(

    It sucks when you have no idea what exactly it is you want to do with your life. But they say knowing what you don't want to do is half the battle.

    Keep looking and listening and eventually you'll find your path. Are there any networking or young professional type groups that you can join? After all, most jobs are found through someone you know.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    So happy you are looking for a different job. There is a better one out there fo r you.

    I miss ya being around :(

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger exMI said…

    good luck!

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    I hope you get out of that place soon....its no good to be so stressed. Good luck Sweety on finding something else...you can do it GG

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just ask yourself what Buffy would do in your situation. She would go out and kick some ass ;)

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    Keep your chin up you'll find something soon that is just right for you! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1