Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Is it Friday yet?
Today went quite well, I messed some things up, emailed some people some of the wrong stuff, but despite that, it was pretty good. She told me not to worry about the mail for a while which is fine with me. The thing with the mail is that the person at the desk is supposed to take it, stamp it with the date and then open it and if it's papers, to look up the case number and then write that on the package.

My main problem with that is IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! When you have the mail clerks who can do it. Why make the person at the desk worry about that, and take time away from what they're doing? When I messed some things up she came out and saw all that mail I was fooling with and was like 'you have enough to deal with, leave this alone.' LOL, I wanted to say, 'It's about damn time! I could've told you that three days ago.'

I just want to make it through each week without a catastrophy. I don't need to make any big mistakes this soon. Coooooome ooooon FRIDAY! *wishes hard*

**********************

Downtown we have plenty of young twentysomethings on various corners with cardboard signs saying they're backpacking or traveling and got 'stranded' and need money. They sit there like they're homeless. Today there was a young girl and guy with a little brown and white kitten. Okay, they got me with the kitten, I think I'll take them some cat food tommorow. You know I'm a sucker for an animal in need. At least they had water for her..or him.

Well, that's all she wrote. I'll check you guys out soon! Have a Happy Tuesday! ;)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:25 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    glad that with each day, things get better...and so it will keep on going..only better and better. believe in yourself. you can do it. you are going to be the best they have ever seen.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    glad to hear the job is going better....everyday will get a little easier. I would take cat food for the kitty too!!!!! lol.

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    We are avatar twins. :)
    Thinking about ya.

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I say by 1 month you'll be running that place like you own it! :)

    I wish it were Friday too, we're close

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1