Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Day 2 and Highlights
There aren't many highlights at my job but there are about five women who I can gossip with who won't tattle and who are very cool and support me and say they will help me when I need it. They are great, but I still dread being at the front by myself because I had a little crisis with the phones that the girl training me solved. I need someone right there. Sigh.

Also, a mailwoman came in with a package, she was so cool and funny and talked to us for about 25 minutes. I really liked her, she brightend my day. Every little bit helps.

I've been trying to make the rounds to your blogs. I tried today, I miss you guys! Hugs to you all, I wish I could blog at work. :(


THANK GOD TOMMOROW IS FRIDAY!!!!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:53 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    don't worry about our blogs. they will still be there when you can get to them. right now the important thing is you.

    today was a better day it sounds. that is good. every day it will keep on moving forward and before you know it, they will be asking you to save them.

    you are doing great. it's hard to start in a new, stressful work with so little time being trained.

    you are doing awesome. repeat 30 times and then pat yourself in the back.

    hugs.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    huggiezz to ya GG!!
    Lori said to tell ya Hello and sends good vibes to ya too. :)

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I am sure you're doing awesome!! Chin up, and smile you can do it

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephalupogus said…

    Repeat - this is getting easier, I do know this, this is getting easier, I do know this

    Smile a lot, laugh as much as you can, and it will work out.

    Good luck & know there are lots of us in blog-land wishing you the best!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1