Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Dancing Fools
I have nothing to say personally, as I haven't been doing anything note worthy. Basically, I'm just ranting again about So you Think You Can Dance? As I am obsessed with that show, and also Project Runway which I never bothered to look at until one episode and it cracked me up, so I look at it now.

Anyway, I am in love with Benji and I also love Donyelle and Travis. Donyelle was the only girl, except for one other one who got booted a long while ago, that I like. It's not because I'm a girl and I'm gravitating toward the guys, it's because the girls just aren't giving me anything. I think Heidi can dance, but honestly, lilke Mia Michaels said, she isn't diverse enough.

I think Ivan needs more training and just time dancing period, he has time, he's young, he'll be alright. I think Travis needes more diversity too. He can certainly dance, but I think still is all repetitious spins and spins.

Benji does West Coast Swing and you can see it in his style, but like he was told, he's a perfomer and I think he can fake very well. I also think he has a lot of energy and charisma. That does go a long way, people under estimate that.

Like Beady said, I fear Donyelle will be next, I don't know if she will win votes over Heidi, it just doesn't seem likely. I'll be shocked though.

Ta ta, guys and girls, try to stay cool and we'll blog later.

P.S. I've been trying to post comments on some of your blogs but Blogger is against me. hmph!
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:20 PM  
5 commentst:
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    hon, blogger is against everyone these days...don't worry we all know you love us too..he, he..

    i love so you think you can dance..just watched it last night too and i wish i could comment more detailed but i can't as i don't remember who is who..but man do they dance great?

    i also saw america has talent..and loved how they booted off that stripper with Kit the car, lol....man that shouldn't have been allowed to go on, yuck!

    well there you got it, my great opinions of what i have watch lately..

    hope you have a good wknd and it doesn't go crazy hot again...

    hugs.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I am obsessed with SYTYCD too, you can go to youtube.com and watch some of their performances but they get pulled a lot for copyright issues.

    My favorite Donyelle, love her and want her to win. I think Travis should win he is barnone the best. I think Benji will win, but after hearing Mia say she was disappointed because he is very limited that made me wonder. Heidi is OK i would rather natalie still be there because I fell for her soooo hot!! :) I pull for the underdogs so I can't root for Benji anymore. sorry :) I think this coming week is the finale?? I thought so anyway.

    I don't watch runway although people tell me I should since I am a reality tv junkie. Just watched the bogey bunch lose! How could he not know Hillman!!!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Ok that makes 3 of us You, Phats and Me obsessed with SYTYCD! I think it is going to come down to Heidi and Benji. I rather see Donyelle there but I don't think she will be. She seemed to look so sad the other day after she danced. I don't know if her ankle was still bothering her or she was just caught up in her emotions of her solo dance.

    Of course I love Benji. I am sucker for funny guys.

    Have a great weekend GG!!
    xoxoxo

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Catch said…

    Blogger sucks lately. Hope you are staying cool.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Cinderella said…

    Ahhhh, I don't watch that show, I wish I could add my two cents here =/

    I hope you are staying cool yourself!!

    P.S. It's me Shannon (New blog)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1