Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Friday, July 28, 2006
My real blog space


While I aimed to participate in the Tour of Homes as hosted by BooMama I didn't quite show as much as those lovely folks. Please go to her blog, there are some lovely homes there to peek at. I aimed to only show where I blogged, so that's what I did, and I don't blog all over my house, or I'd be showing you my lovely laptop--which I don't own.



This is a picture of my back door as I was too lazy to go out and take a pic of the front door. This is pretty self-explanatory.


This is where I play my precious, precious Resident Evil and any other video games I decide to play. That is not all of my games, just the ones I have out, as you can see I had to display the Resident Evil box as I love that game. But some of you already know that.



This room with the terrible lighting and cramped looking quarters is my dining room. This is the Entertainment center that is terribly stuffed with records, DVDs, Video tapes, a VCR, DVD player, and Satallite receiver and collectables stacked on top. It is now that I realize that I can fit a bigger TV into that space. I have to get working on that. But then, I'd have to move all my wires and with the size TV now everything fits nicely. Still...



This is another pic with bad lighting, but this is where I blog. I have yet to decide how to organize this workspace, but for the moment it's working for me. Sort of.



This is my sister's place and where she blogs, and where I also blog when I'm scamming high speed internet. It is a much neater workspace and a much nicer office chair. That's my blog on the screen. I think you also see we share a gene for overdoing the Post-its. Heh.


Speaking of Post-Its, this is the top of my dresser. Why am I showing you this? Well, I forgot I took this pic a while ago. Those figures took me forever to put together and I wanted to display them, so I snapped a pic and found it on my camera so I included it. That guy hanging is Rasputin and the other guy is Leatherface (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) And yes, that is also Yoda and Morpheus in the chair. And more DVD's, there's everywhere.


This is the view of my backyard from the top of my back porch. It looks very nice and green doesn't it. Of course, I was barefoot when I took this otherwise I would have went downstairs and taken a few others close up, alas I didn't. That table is a very old picnic table that we sometimes use to hold various stuff when we BBQ (with a tablecloth) but now it holds the tray that we put birdfood on to feed the birds.


This is Quinn and Celeste (black) on the backporch looking out of the window. That is a dresser they are sitting on. It was supposed to be thrown out years ago but made for a nice little 'perch' for the cats to look outside, so, there it stays.


This last pic is just a nice pic of Quinn. He's usually very skittish so a nice, calm pic of him is pretty rare. I like him all curled up like that. Isn't he cute?


I liked this idea of a 'Tour of Homes' I shall post some other pics later, I had a time trying to upload this off my camera. What was that so harrrrrrrrrd!!!!!?!??! ARGHHHAHHAH!! So, hopefully I'll show you something else later, I think I'll take some more pics of my collectables.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 5:14 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger L said…

    Nice tour Gunngirl, I love the bright colored post-its.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    hey what a nice idea...hadn't heard of this one yet..thanks for taking us through your home...

    have a great wknd...

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Very nice tour GG!!
    I need to take pics of the kiddos games for you. They have them everyone in my son's room.
    Have a great weekend. :)

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Oh yeah Celeste looks like our Joey.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Phats said…

    I hate cats, but that cat looks cute :)

    I have been watching the world series of pop culture, love it!

     
  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    Thanks for the tour! Your cats are so pretty!!! We have a cat too. I may take some pictures like this....very good idea! I enjoyed it...thank you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1