Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Shut up and Dance!





I am SO into "So You Think You Can Dance" this summer. I've been hooked since the auditions, and can honestly say that I barely, if at all, remember the first season. I missed an episode and don't know how that happened. I think it's because I get mixed up when they do the results show, I forget they come on twice a week. Arrgh! I was mad that I missed some dancing! I missed Travis and Heidi with the bench number. *grumble*

I liked them a lot as a couple. I think Benji has a lot of character and has a great personality. He has a pretty nice fan base on the show. I like Donyelle because she's sort of a big girl can really get down and can really dance. I like that she she kicks ass on the dance floor and isn't shy about showing skin or scared of the dances. She's great.

I also liked Ashlee (gone), Ben (gone),Musa (gone) and Aleksandra (gone). I also like Travis, who really has talent and can really dance.

I knew who was going to go in this last 'vote off' Dmitry and Martha were sure things, Dmitry can't cross over to other styles that well, but he can dance, and Martha just didn't seem to have any energy next to the other dancers. Ivan kicked her ass as a partner in hip-hop. She let the white boy out dance her in hip-hop!

I voted for Benji about 6 times, Donyelle about 5 and Travis a couple of time. I didn't want to see my Benji go.

Oh,and can I say I can't stand Mary Murphy and her horrible mouth and ugly teeth? I just wanted to get that in.

So far I liked the Krumping, the Cuban/African dance that Heidi and I think Musa did, and Musa and Natalie in Contemporary, and pretty much anything Donyelle and Benji did together. I don't want to see anyone else voted off.

For a pretty decent site on the show and pics of the contestants, check out FOX's So You Think You Can Dance.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:42 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger Catch said…

    I have never watched this yet but I am going to be sure to catch it this week.....I love to watch dancing! Thanks for reminding me!!!! I loved Dancing with the Stars....

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Louisiana said…

    my gilrs and i have caught it and just enjoy it...great show i think..

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Are you hiding? Can I play too??? :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    First off Hi GG!! I am sorry I am late answering your post :( forgive me???

    Travis and Heidi with the bench dance hhhuuummmmmm HOT HOT HOT it was awesome!!!

    I luv Donyelle!! She does kick ass on the dance floor.

    Now Benji!!!! I am kissing the screen and drooling on my keyboard. I luv luv luv Benji!!

    Last night Heidi and Benji was awesome!!! I was standing up and yelling and clapping when they got done with both dances. Then I voted and voted.

    I also like Musa and Ashlee. I kinda figured Dmitry would go cause his looks did not carry him to well with some of the dances.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1