Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
whole lotta nothing
I don't have anything to say. I'm sitting here surfing the net and listening to podcasts. Today was pretty boring. I ending up on blogger so I thought I'd just jot down...really nothing.

I called my professor but she won't be around until Monday. I already know what's going to happen. Absolutely Nothing. My grade won't be changed, but I still want to know. I still want her to know I was concerned and that she is a bitch. I had to say something, even if nothing will come of it.

I heard on the news that a worker stabbed and killed his CEO boss because of a bad review and a decrease in pay. I'm totally with the worker on this one. I feel like the worker probably felt, 'oh, this CEO is sitting in his comfy office taking away some of my money and he'll go home to his big ass house and I'll either be kicked out of mine or scrimping and scraping.' People like to sit on thier high horse and really not give a shit how they affect people's lives.

Maybe the worker was a slaker or whatever, but I still see exactly where he was coming from under my current cimcumstances. I feel like stabbing my teacher to death. Or maybe I shouldn't say that. I'm really hurt, though.

But you know what? I'm gonna end up having to live with it. I'm still going to try and get into some of the grad schools of my choice when the time comes. But I wanted to graduate on a high note, you know what I mean? This is not a high note.

Thanks guys for lifting my spirits. *hugs all around*

P.S. It's raining here. Is that symbolic of my current mood?
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:15 PM  
4 commentst:
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    huggiez to ya GG!!
    p.s.
    If need be I have a variety of weapons here say the word and I am on my way! ;)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hugs from me too :)
    It's raining here too (has been ALL day! ugh) and I am in a happy mood so no, I dont think that that is symbolic of your mood). Unless off course I'm lying in which case it is ;)
    And I suggest tampering with the brake lead on her car but I didn't say that :p

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Hugs to you from Soggy Boston!!!

    Come back and visit my new blog. I miss you...If you lost the password, let me know.

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    Don't you watch Law and Order? Now if your teacher gets stabbed you will be the firtst suspect. The DA will ask " Didn't you say on your blog you wanted to stab her to death?" Just make sure you have a good alibi.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1