Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Anyone know a good hitman?
You guys remember the smoking presentation I had to do, right? Well, I checked my final grades and I got a "C". Yes, a "C" when that bitch told me I was at a B. I am so angry and depressed and disgusted. I got 3 A's and a fucking C! That lowered my GPA so bad I felt like crying. But I refused to cry. My sister (SHOUTOUT: Happy Birthday today) tried to help, basically she was like it's over and there's nothing you can really do about it.

I just feel so disgusted and upset. I hate looking at that C with all my other A's. I worked hard in that damn class and I have nothing to show for it. That bitch went strickly by points, if you didn't have the points, too bad for you. One day a girl in class said to me 'man, if we don't get these points is she gonna fail us?" I'm certain she would have. I can't imagine failing that goddamned class. I'd be ready to kill that ho. That bitch smiled in my face and assured me that I was at a B and that I did everything I could do. I can't believe that cocksucking asshole gave me a C.

What did "Mr. No-Talk" in my group get? If I got a C what did she give him? I'm sorry, I have to rant and rave because I didn't really do it yet it. I was too stunned. I don't think I would even be this upset if I weren't thinking about grad school. How can I get into a grad school now? I just can't believe it. I feel terrible because I felt like not just me, but everyone in that class worked as hard as they could for those presentations and it didn't mean shit. We all tried our best and she shit all over them if you didn't have those points. You basically needed every single point available. That is not possible.

I don't wish that bitch nothing good in life and I hope she rots in hell with a hot poker up her ass.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 3:42 PM  
7 commentst:
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    Actually a quick story ...
    A girl in my class in high school all those years ago lol got a C grade in biology. She knew that this could not possibly be correct because she had previously been an consident A grade student so she appealed it with the 'powers that be'. 2 or 3 weeks later as far as I can remember she got some mail through her front door. It said that the examiners had made a mistake and it was really an A grade!! Which left me wondering how many other students got their papers messed up with false grades!
    Can you appeal your grade!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    Hehe I like the new avatar. Do you have a cat?

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger High Desert Diva said…

    Aaw, I'm sorry Gunny. Unless you just want to let it go and forget about it, perhaps you should consider talking to your professor. I did that once after my report card came out. It turned out that the professor had miscalculated my grade and changed it to the correct one.

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger beadinggalinMS said…

    I hate hearing this you worked your ass off on that presentation and did an excellent job on it!!
    Seems like there should be something you could do about it.

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I agree I would see if there is something you can do about it.
    You deserve a better grade for working hard.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger gunngirl said…

    Gareth--I do have a cat, three of them actually.

    I tossed my syllabus so I don't have her email address, but I did want to ask her about it. She's not even on campus I don't think. She led me to believe that I was at a B. I'm just angry about that.

    Why not just say that she would figure out points and let me know or something. Bitch.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger cherish said…

    I hope the Beotch made an error and you really got a B. I would push the issue with her.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1