Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
The End
Well, though I don't officially have my diploma yet today closed the chapter on my undergrad life. I took my last final today and it wasn't too bad. It wasn't exactly essay but we had to write in the answers, no mutiple choice. But it was okay.

The best part? After you turned in your test you stuck around a minute while she told you where you were in the class and gave back any past papers. She told me that I was getting an A and that even if I bombed the final I couldn't do any worse, I'd still be at an A. I didn't miss any classes and I turned everything in on time (which was big with her). Whew, hustling to class everyday and getting my stuff in paid off in the end.

On the interview I told you about that I got to do over the phone? It was worth 100 points. I got 99 out of 100 because I didn't write out Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, I wrote DVM instead. So she took off one point. While it would have been nice to get 100/100 I decided not to sweat that. I was so happy! Honestly, I thought I was getting a B. And I don't think I did that bad on the final anyway. Yes!

I can't believe it's all over. I took my overdue library books in today ($4.50 fine) and I'm going to get a book. Don't laugh, it's a big thing to read a book and not a textbook.

That's about all the news that fit to print. I'm going out this weekend. If something good happens I'll let you know. LOL
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 8:53 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    got get your self an adult beverage in celebration! (humming pomp and circumstance)

    congrats :)

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Grody--I already did! Two, in fact. lol

    Cherish--Thanks! Actually, I was pretty low key. I just enjoyed knowing I didn't have any assignments or studying to do.

    HDD--Thanks *hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1