Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
Beauty and the Beast

I finally had time, and didn't feel guilty, about looking at a movie. Yes, it came out a while ago. It's a movie I didn't see in the theaters, but thanks to Netflix I finally saw King Kong and I loved it. You all know the story so you know the depressing ending (yes, I cried) but it was soooo good. I didn't even feel like I'd been watching it for over 3 hours.

It was a good remake, lots of action, and very engaging, exciting action. We once again see what happens when Man gets ahold of something. It gets an A from me.

I still have 2 finals so I'm not out of the woods yet. And while I still loath my bills and the fact that I'm still looking for work, I'm pretty happy that I found a career path--finally. It's in healthcare and I have to go back to school though, but I found the classes cheaper at a different college and it should only take me less than a year to finish. I'd like to find something part-time and volunteer at a hospital.

I'd like to think that in a year I'd be on my way to getting out of debt. *crosses fingers* it's a tall order though. I'd like to be more excited about graduating, but it's pretty scary knowing that after that it's all over and I'll really be out there. lol. But, again, I'm happy that I do have my feet on a path instead of being totally clueless. I do have a plan. I'm going to try desperately to stay on that course. Send all your positive energy my way, guys. lol. I need it.

I felt a relief earlier today when I realized I'd gotten through all those papers. ACK! I did it. Whew! Oh Happy Day.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:53 AM  
2 commentst:
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Having recently had a career epiphany myself, it's very satisfying to have a firm goal to focus on and work towards.

    However, unlike you, one of my main criteria was not having to do anymore schooling.

    Sooo . . . what is this fabulous new career anyway?

    EH

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    at least you HAVE a plan. people who are successful generally have some idea where they're going. you'll do fine :)

    haven't seen king kong yet, but maybe this week. 3hours--yikes!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1