Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Quicky
No, it's not that kind of quicky, unfortunetly. :) Just popped in to say that I got a 39 out of 45 on my Smoking presentation. I'm pretty depressed. I'm still at a C. That guy got 35. When I told my mom she was like 'he got 35 for doing nothing?!" I hear ya sister.

I got all my points for everything except for the 3 page summary. Apparently I did it wrong. I got 5 out of 10 points. I really wanted an A out of the class but I think I'll only be able to manage a B. I wanted to cry when I got the results, I couldn't even concentrate on the rest of class.

Today was a better day, but I'm still not feeling good about it. I wanted to end with a pretty decent GPA. I think I'll be at a 3.1 or 3.2 if I get a B. Shit, not happy.

Oh well, a B isn't bad, right? Still, I wanted all A's in everything. I'm now pretty convinced I'll have two A's and two B's. I'm angry about this class because I worked hard and it's not showing. She had no wiggle room in the point system! Basically, if a test was worth 25 points you had to get 25 points, there was no sliding room to miss any points, that's wrong. She had everything so tight. She has 100 points available, I mean, who gets ALL the points in class? No one. I am so glad I'm nearing the end, I'm ready for this semester to end.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:11 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Mr. Fab--Here's where she is after class---uhh, well, nevr mind. :)

    Sherry--sniff. Thanks.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Hi GG :)
    B is good! I am proud of you. Have a great rest of the week and weekend. I will be back on Monday.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    the fact that mr. do-absolutely-nothing got a 35 just shows she has her head ALL the way up her ass. that's unfair to you.

    on the plus side, it's almost over. and a "b" is still a great grade. (i know, not an "a", but not a "c" either!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1