Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Frankie says "Relax"


Did you go back for a second to 1983 or whenever that song was hot? I know you did because you're all gen X. Don't deny it. I bought that song at itunes so I'm guilty of reliving my youth too. Sorry, that song still rocks.

Anyhoo, my sister bought a few Tranquilty Fountains today. You can find them anywhere. I adore them! They're quiet, serene, pretty and barely take up any room. They even light up and some make little stream gurgling noises, if you so desire to hear it. I think the sounds are soothing.

I'm going out on a 'group date' so to speak tommorrow. I think my friend is trying to set me up. *narrows eyes in suspicion* but I'm going to make checking out some fountains a priority.

Also, if you place your seats in the upright position and look to the right you'll see I now have a Yahoo! Avatar. I got the idea from EH. They're pretty cute, in a very girly way. You can't really see it, but she's holding up a graded paper with A's and B's on it. I felt that goes with my school theme right now. :)

I'm finally getting tired. The time posted to my blog is the actual time. Where does it go when you're trolling the internet, blog stalking, mp3 downloading, and listening to the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers single? heh. I don't know either.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 2:30 AM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Who's Frankie? No, seriously.

    I really like tranquility fountains. I remember when they first got all trendy and popular a few years. They're so much nicer now than they used to be.

    Beware of set ups. At least it's group setting so not as much pressure.

    Love the avatar, btw! ^_^

    EH

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    he he he the hubby SO already bought that song on itunes. i wasted (well, depending on how you look at it) 2 hours today listening to new stuff from prince, missy, joshua radin, and pedro the lion. i like to think i was doing something productive.

    guess what's on tbs RIGHT NOW? fast times at ridgemont high! i have to watch it now.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Froggylady said…

    Because I'm a Friends fanatic I went straight to the episode of Ross putting on that shirt that was like 2 sizes too small, and it was way funny.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1