Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Get your game on!

Friday me and my sister went to the Museum of Science and Industry here in Chicago to see a pretty old exhbit (one year) about the evolution of video games. It was very nice, though could have been better. I could have used some more info on the consoles and some of the popular games for those consoles.

However, I did enjoy myself. For my health class we had to take a field trip and yep, this Museum was acceptable so I killed 2 birds with one stone. I had such a nice day that I was going to link to a couple of images on Flickr, but I can't figure out how to do it.

I was going to be a hypocrite and actually (holds breath) post a pic of myself. I know, I know, who gives a crap and didn't I just preach a whole post about how this was wrong and unnecessary? Yes, I did. But my sis took a fairly decent pic of me sitting on a suspended 747 in the Museum and I was going to just post it from Flickr...just because. But now it seems to be more fuss and muss than I want it to be. It was going to be a little group of pics on flickr but...sigh.

Sooooo, I think I might post that pic later, unless my bravery wanes. LOL

So, this pic is one I took inside the exhibit. Stay tuned for possibly more photo's. heh.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 9:51 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    How awesome a vidoe game exhibit :)
    That would be neat to see how they have evolved from the very first one to today's games.

    It is to bad flikr gave you trouble doing photos. I would enjoy seeing a pic of you.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    i love the museum of science and industry. do you go to the field museum also? well worth a trip when you have time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1