Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Possession Obsession
First, I want to thank those who commented about my presentation, the blog and gave a virtual dirty look to my so called group member. I go to that class tommorow and I already feel this bitterness for some reason.

Really, I just can't get past that I was really surprised that he didn't have anything prepared. I so, SO wish he hadn't been in my group just to see what he'd come up with. Probably nothing. Well, I guess if he'd been in another group with other people he'd have done the same. I should have told him I wanted him to say something, to say his "part" and let him pull something out of his rear end. I mean, come on!

Anyway, I have to ask, is it strange that I have a favorite stall in the womens bathroom at school? On the floor where I work there's a bathroom right across the hall and I like the very first stall. It's sort of corned off with a wall directly in front of it and a wall next to it. It's always clean and I just feel sort of cozy in there. Sometimes I don't wanna get up. heh.l

Even worse, I went in there today and someone was in there. I was pretty bent outta shape. lol.

I'm also a little jealous that princess prissy pants is done with school. I actually still have finals to take. Not fair! But at least the presentations are over.

I meant to post this waaaay earlier, but it's after 10pm. I'm going to get in the bed and watch The X-Files until I fall asleep.

See you all in the A.M.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:08 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Not strange at all. :)

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger mrs. awesome said…

    i do find that i tend toward the same one...creature of habit, i suppose. when i see someone in there, i bust in, throw them off, and claim my throne!

    well, maybe not exactly like that.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1