Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
A little bit of everything

First, I forgot to wish you all a happy easter. *smacks head* So, HAPPY EASTER! Hope you had fun, whatever you did.

To the right of the aircraft is the giant heart I wanted to show you. It's been a part of the museum forever. Unfortunetly, some of the older cooler stuff is being taken out, so far this has stuck. You can walk through it and hear the heart beating. Very cool.

I plan on going to The Container Store for my clear box to put my precious Apolo Wheaties box in. But thanks for the suggestions guys. I went to a friends birthday party and met this guy. Dare I mention Apolo? I did, only because a friend sort of outed me and my obsession. Surprisingly, there wasn't laughing and pointing. He was like 'Oh, I like Apolo." (!!!) I think I'm gonna have to marry him. :) lol

It's crunch time in my classes. BOTH presentations are Monday. *bites nails* My only class Thursday is cancelled, I definetly need that time. Must get cracking.


Here is another pic at the Video Game Exhibit. I had that pac man one! hee. There was Donkey Kong, Frogger, and I think Centepede. I can't remember, but the exhibit took you back. Waaaaay back. Man, remember when you didn't think video games could get any cooler? No? Well, anyway we know better now.

And last but not least, I posted a pic of me sitting on a suspended 747. You can experience a simulated take off and landing but we were too late for that and didn't want to stick around for the next one.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:44 PM  
2 commentst:
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    GG you are beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing your picture. You made me a happy camper. :)
    Very cool photos of the museum. I would luv to walk thru the heart.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger L said…

    Gunngirl you are beautiful. Nice to meet you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1