Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, April 17, 2006
School Daze
School is hectic again. Surprise, surprise I'm waiting till the last minute to complete assignments. LOL. Well, actually I JUST decided today to create a blog for one of my presentation instead of a PowerPoint. It'll be much easier, but I'm having trouble finding the pictures I need. There's always something. ;)

I think I'll be able to post a link to some pics to Flickr. I have a couple more pics from my Video Exhibit day I'd like post. Nothing grand, but there's also a giant heart at the Museum that you can walk through. I took a pic of that. It's cool, when you get in you can hear it beating. Very cool.

I also found my Wheaties box of Apolo! At Target no less, I didn't even find it in a grocery store. Yea! Very excited. I have yet to get the clear plastic container I'm going to display it in. When I do I'll take a pic and show it to you. Yes, I'm that happy.

I'm also having another Dinner For Five. For those of you who don't know what that is, well, there's a TV show on the IFC where a man hosts dinners with four other people. They're all from different backgrounds, usually actors, though it could be anybody. They talk about everything and it's very entertaining--depending the guests that is.

So, I'm having 3 new dinner parties. The guests can be living or dead. Here's my guestlist:


Dinner #1

Gunngirl
Napoleon Bonaparte
Anne Boleyn
Johnny Depp
Bill Clinton


Dinner #2

Gunngirl
Marilyn Monroe
Antonia Ford (Confederate Spy)
George Lucas
Oprah Winfrey


Dinner #3

Gunngirl
High Desert Diva
Apolo Anton Ohno
Molto Mario
Dr. Michael Baden, M.D. (HBO's Autopsy)
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 7:14 PM  
3 commentst:
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger L said…

    Great dinner guests.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    So happy you found Apolo :) You can try Micheals or Hobby Lobby for a plastic case for your box.

    Luv your dinner guests. Great picks.

    Let me see for my dinner.
    1-Me
    2-George Washington
    3-Tom Hanks
    4-Jeff Probst
    5-Tae Leoni

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Lori--thanks!

    Sherry--yeah, Marilyn would be way cool.

    Cherish--come on by! And you don't have to be waitstaff, just pull up a chair. Right by Johnny, I get to be on the other side. heh

    Shannon--LOL! I shouldn't have mentioned it. Uh uh, what I did say. James Dean and Aaliyah would rock.

    BG--yeah, Apolo. *swoon* ahem, anyway, I like Tom Hanks and Tea Leoni, they would be cool.

    HDD--you're welcome! A party ain't a party without HDD. Yeah, you rock so you get to come the party with me and Apolo. So you know you're special. LOL

    I had to invite a chef. I guess I got his name wrong. I forgot his last name was Batali. I only watch him, barefoot contessa and Rachel Ray on the food network.

    Mimi--Oh my god, I almost invited Jesus! I totally had him down and erased him. I'm going to put him at another party. Can't think if who to invite to the dinner with Jesus. LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1