Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Monday, May 22, 2006
And the C became a B and it was good
You're not gonna believe this, I actually don't believe. I called my teacher, remember the Pop Culture class I've been talking about?

Well, well, well, she called me back and told me "Sorry for putting you through a bit of a panic, but the person above you was getting a C and I put in the grade wrong. You're actually getting a B." I almost fell out of my chair.

It was actually a mistake? I was hoping it was, but I can't believe it. She was like 'I have to put it through to the registrar and all that for it change and reflect the grade." WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! You know I was pretty pissed because I wanted that B. Hell, I worked hard for that darn B. It was so nice to hear that it was a mistake, rather than, 'well, your grade stands.'

I guess I should feel bad for all the names I called her, but to be honest, she was a pretty hard grader.

I feel good today. Thanks to everyone who gave me hugs and sweet comments. (I'm looking at HDD because she put it in my head that it might be a mistake, which I was skeptical about. Thanks Diva! Everyone else, Mimi, Beady, Mr. Fab, Cherish, Grody, Gareth, Lori, Shannon Thanks! I needed the smiles.

As you can see from my avatar I feel like cheering.
Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 12:20 AM  
6 commentst:
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger paula said…

    GOOOOOOOO GUNNGIRL!

    *shakes pom-poms*

    :D

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Now I am realy smiling!! I am soo happy for you. You look so cute in your cheerleading outfit ;)

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger L said…

    3 CHEERS FOR GUNNGIRL!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Gunngirl said…

    Thanks guys you're the best!

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dr.John said…

    You are lucky. An honest teacher that admits to making a mistake. How many of those are there out there? I am glad you got the grade you deserve. I confronted a teacher once about a key question on an exam that he marked wrong. i showed him that my answer was the same as that of the text book. He said I should have known the text book was wrong.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    NICE ONE!!! Awesome news! If you sit tight for a while longer it might be bumped up to an A ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1