Must Be Tuesday
Chatter from A to Z with a special place for Buffy, Angel and Apolo Anton Ohno.
Saturday, May 20, 2006
All News Daily
I thought I'd put in my two cents on this blogging timewaster. lol. I've seen it from Mr. Fab and the Beautiful Beady. The only other news I have is that I graduated yesterday. So, I'm offically a college graduate. Finally! Feels surreal. Heh. Now, on to the nonsense. Create your own newspaper nonsense if you so desire.

Gunngirl believed The Truth is still Out There at 10:12 PM  
6 commentst:
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger EnnuiHerself said…

    Hey, that's awesome!

    Congratulations!!

    Next: what to do with your entire life . . .

    EH

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger L said…

    Congrats GunnGirl.
    Loved the newspaper article.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger kattbanjo said…

    i miss buffy soooo much!

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hehehe that is weird lol.
    Congrats on graduating! That's a really wonderful achievement. Did you go and celebrate last night?

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Congrats on graduating! YAY for you!!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    Congratulations GG!!
    I am soo happy for you. I loved your newspaper article. Thanks for bringing many smiles to my face this afternoon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
    Follow me on Twitter!
     
    Who's behind this madness?

    Name: Gunngirl
    Home: Chicago, IL, United States
    Would you like to know more?
    Virtual Gunngirl
      Yahoo! Avatars
    Scooby Gang
    The Chosen Ones
    The Bronze


    Dusted
    The Library
    Elsewhere to be?

    Subscribe with Bloglines Catster: the site for cat lovers Add to Google

    More Buffy love
    The Mansion



    Catster: the site for cat lovers

    Made possible by

    15n41n1